Sunday, March 7, 2010

I'll Catch you up If I Can

I have been so busy i don't know where to begin--I suppose the beginning would be nice.

 Happy Birthday Dadoo and Emma!

Dirty Baby--Clean Baby!

 
Prettty Yellow Flowers and Linen Key Fobs
 
Check book covers and Glass tile pendents.


I am tired just thinking about everything that has been going on around here. If you have any questions about anything you see  leave a comment i would love to know what you think.  We also made a bit of progress on my studio i now have brighter lighting and all of the walls have been painted. Next we will start on the shelving and work tables. Did i forget to mention that my husband is awesome and i am the luckiest girl in the world:)

0 CLICK HERE to comment:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

tweet it !

Follow yousewsillymama on Twitter