This bag is constructed using the sleeves of two shirts. I was able to successfully incorporate the cuffs and collars in to the handle, i am very happy with the out come.
I also did a check book cover, key fob , and make-up bag. All thats left are a few small scraps from each shirt that will go into my scrap jar. These pieces will be transformed at a later date.
I cut off the sleeves of both shirts(size large)then cut down the center of the sleeve seam to open it up.
After ironing, I folded the pieces in half to form two triangles. i boxed and french seemed the bottom.
It took a bit of faniggling to get the cuffs on and the handle so i could not begin to explain this process but i will try it again and hopefully have a better grasp of it.
When it was all done i added the little roses (another thing i can't explain how i do) All in all i am quite happy with the results.
I have now sorted the stash of clothing and have another project on the table, hopefully i will get to it tomorrow.
Lou-Lou picked me flowers while i was working, about 6 flowers, i have a photo of her with each one.........I love you too Lou-Lou.