Sunday, October 18, 2009

Just a Villager

Our weekend was great! The weather was chilly, slightly chillier than i prefer. It seams that we may have skipped fall and gone straight to winter. I took some photos today, contrary to the weather the foliage is flourishing, perhaps because mother nature knows it will be hot next week, my fingers are crossed.
Photobucket.PhotobucketPhotobucket
My neighborhood hosted a garage sale this weekend. How strange what can bring a neighborhood together. Children played, while neighbors gathered as friends sharing bits of themselves and exchanging items for sincere conversation instead of monies. I felt a reassurance in my decision to purchase our home. Our mortgage payment is not so bad when considering all the amenities: neatly kept homes, good schools, great neighbors, and the security of knowing i am never alone. I have the "village" right in my neighborhood--babysitters,swimming lessons, teachers, politicians, gardeners, carpenters, the old, the wise, and the know it all. I consider this a well rounded social circle.

0 CLICK HERE to comment:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

tweet it !

Follow yousewsillymama on Twitter