Sunday, October 18, 2009

Boo at the Zoo!

I struggled with my children s decision to force me into buying costumes. I AM CRAFTY, I make costumes, its part of the fun of Halloween. My girlies , not interested in moma s silly sewing.
Photobucket
YES, rainbow unicorns, but I have grown to love them. Not the unicorns but the costumes, they created joy that oozed from my children. I smiled and laughed the entire day at my two proudly frolicking rainbow unicorns.:)They are worth every penny daddy(:
They ate unicorn food and posed for plenty of pictures.
Photobucket Photobucket
BOO at the Zoo was great. The sun came out to warm us ever so slightly and the clouds held on to the their moisture. It seamed as though every animal in the Zoo came out to great my rainbow unicorns. Even little Pemmie enjoyed the festivities.
Photobucket PhotobucketPhotobucket
No crafting today just Chutes and Ladders, Polly Pocket,and writing Christmas List.

0 CLICK HERE to comment:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

tweet it !

Follow yousewsillymama on Twitter