Thursday, October 15, 2009

Lights, Fabric, Action.

My New crafting space is WONDERFUL. My favorite part is the great new lighting my handy husband installed or perhaps the fold out table that is just the perfect height.  I am working out all the decorative details and hopefully will get to finish the painting soon.

                     Photobucket Photobucket
                                        Photobucket  
I completed one of three hand stitched pieces that will become baby changing pads, these are pretty and functional. I love them for at home and travel.
  
                  Photobucket
We should finally get a taste of fall sometime this week, lets hope the weather man is right this time. I will miss the summer but not the humidity.

0 CLICK HERE to comment:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

tweet it !

Follow yousewsillymama on Twitter