Friday, November 6, 2009

Silance Surrounds Me?

It has been a quiet morning, odd yet so enjoyable. With my husbands homecomming a blanket of contentment has envelopes my house hold. There are no frowns or boredom to contend with, the warmth of a fathers love brings security to our little piece of the world.  The house is clean and I am now free to create.



They say the eyes are the window to the soul, as i look into my children s eyes i see many thing. Birdies eyes are insidious with in them lies a smoldering spirit patiently waiting to ignite. Lou-Lou's eyes are prudential, with in them glairs back at me the semblance of De Vinci's gears, something wondrous this way will come. Pemie's eyes are amiable, as they drink in all that surround her.  My eyes have feasted upon all my souls desires. I have fed my soul until fat, it troubles me no more.




0 CLICK HERE to comment:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

tweet it !

Follow yousewsillymama on Twitter