Sunday, November 1, 2009

Halloween

We had a wonderful Halloween!  Our neighborhood buzzed with fun, everyone came out in costume and we even had a haunted garage which really drew a crowd.  The girls both started out strong, when it was over lou-lou was the only one standing.  We made it home to give out treats to a few stragglers and surprisingly this turned out  to be just as much fun. I was glad that my mom and dad were here to join in on our fun, they often miss all the silly things that thrill my  family.  I can't wait until next year. It's so great to live in a neighborhood where the neighbors are neighborly.
Here are some pic. of  our haunted"village".
<<<-- This guy insisted i take his picture and wouldn't leave until I pledged my vote (on left)               
that a make-up job, this photo does his costume no justice (on right)--------->>>





My Neighbor and her son, great costumes..

Yes I know,I cut off his head but you can still see how great this costume was. This was my favorite of the night.


                                                       The beginning   and      The End


0 CLICK HERE to comment:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

tweet it !

Follow yousewsillymama on Twitter