We covered recycled jars with "pretty"paper let them dry and then made paper flowers for our "vases". This project took a while so it was great. The more time it takes up the more entertained they are.
I used scrap fabrics and little bits of paper. The paper and fabric are threaded on to floral wire with a bead stopper on one end, then just slide the wire through a straw(cut to desired length) and tie it down by wrapping it with floral tape. The girls got creative and beaded the entire stem, it was a little floppy but fun.
Next we spent quite a bit of time finding all the broken crayons and unwrapping them. The results, new and bigger crayons. What a great project for my girls -time consuming (the unwrapping) and fascinating (the melting).perfect!
This week we should get to a few more fun projects. Hopefully i will find the time to share them with you. I have a list of things that need to get done around here and i have used up all the excuses i give myself. I will let you know how that goes too. SEE YA!