Friday, February 12, 2010

snow?

Yes the saints won the SUper Bowel and it snowed for Mardi Gras, coincidence, perhaps but what next, will i finally win the lottery!








I meant to post this earlier in the week. Here is my garage sale find from last Saturday. These are two petti coats from the 60's. How awesomely, girly. I can just imagine the places these have been and the beautiful dresses that once covered them. The granddaughters of the lady that once wore them were so excited to see my girls faces as they dug them from the bottom of a box that had obviously been in an attic for quite a while.I love them so much that i have yet to relinquish them to the dress up box.
Two of my favorite things, too bad good thing my butt is way to big for them.

0 CLICK HERE to comment:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

tweet it !

Follow yousewsillymama on Twitter