Thursday, December 31, 2009

Good Bye ,Sweet 2009

  I often loose time within the hustle and bustle of my everyday life and I was truly stumped a moment ago. I began to read the blogs i love to follow and for a moment thought "whats with all this end of the year stuff?" then i caught up with myself-hello!there are fireworks popping all over the neighborhood.--My life moves entirely to fast.

  This year has been a big one. We bought a house-painted walls, laid tile, changed almost every light fixture,cleared trees and shrubs, made flower beds, built a fence, started work on my studio, changed electrical sockets( about 5 minutes ago)and we still have a ways to go. We had our third baby girl-completely redid a room for her, breast fed, made baby food, made diapers,(hay i'm pretty crafty) and i also managed,--with the help of her sister-- not to forget her anywhere. We made visits to my mom several times and even made a few trips to New Orleans(ye-ah!) I worked hard at keeping ( myself) our home together and my truly incredable husband worked really hard to fill the bank account and our lives with riches.

  As I have now pondered this past year, I do truly believe that it really was a good year. Our life together as a family went through many  good changes, this may very well have been a landmark year.


 
  
ME!!!

0 CLICK HERE to comment:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

tweet it !

Follow yousewsillymama on Twitter